Cloud Engineer (Mid)
Open Systems Technologies Corporation is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team of experts to assist with building state of the art data platforms for the Department of Defense's premier data analytics platform.
The Cloud Engineer will collaborate with fellow cloud architects and engineers specializing in AWS to design, define/develop, test, and debug cloud infrastructure and solution components. You’ll have the chance to work within a DevOps framework to build and manage container apps and use products like Kubernetes to further the mission. With access to our internal AWS, you’ll have the space and time to explore different ways of solving our clients’ challenges, and you’ll partner with stakeholders and your team to deliver the right technical solutions.
- Clearance: TS/SCI
- 3-5 years experience building, operating, and maintaining compliant computing environments in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with DoD Information Assurance (IA) policies and practices for Linux and/or Windows (STIGs)
- Experience with AWS cloud-native infrastructure (e.g. VPC, Security Groups, IAM Policies)
- Experience coordinating/testing/validating/troubleshooting data connections (e.g. JDBC)
- Bachelor's degree or compensating experience
- Security+ certification
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IAC) (e.g. Terraform)
- Experience configuring SSL/TLS connections
- Experience with both Linux (Red Hat) and Microsoft Windows Server
- Ability to design and deploy networks in AWS (VPC, SG's, NACLs, Transit Gateways)
- CISSP certification
- AWS Solutions Architect certification
Our company OST has been operating since 1996 and have various contracts with Government agencies. We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes 3 weeks paid time off, 2 weeks Holiday pay, medical/dental coverage, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D, 401k with up to 4% match, and end of year profit sharing paid out in 401k.
Open Systems Technologies CorporationAlexandria, VA
TechnologyView All Open Systems Technologies Corporation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.