Project Manager: III (Senior)
Open Systems Inc
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Project Manager Release Train Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA, 30308 (Hybrid)
Duration: 1+ years. Long term contract role.
Our client, a fortune 500 company, is looking for a Release Train Engineer to join their exciting and diverse team.
- Manage and optimize the flow of value through the ART and Solution Train using various tools, such as the Program and Solution Kanbans and other information radiators, specifically Jira Align
- Facilitate the PI planning event.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities.
- Assist with economic decision-making by facilitating feature and capability estimation by teams and the roll-up to Epics
- Coach leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets
- Manage risks and dependencies.
- Drive relentless improvement via Inspect and Adapt workshops; assess the agility level of the ART and Solution Train and help them improve.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus; M.B.A. degree a plus
- PMP or working toward it preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) AND SAFe Agilist Certifications required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Release Train Engineer in a large scale environment
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Scrum Master leading a software development team actively applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory, and knowledge of additional Agile approaches (Scaled Agile, Kanban)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint and Project.
Open Systems Inc
Get fresh Senior Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.