Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Describe my day:
It may sound clich but there isnt a typical day here. The responsibilities of this role are diverse and dynamic, but well do our best to give you a taste.
Firstly, it imperative to understand that here at OSH HR is a function of sales. Our HR team looks a bit different than normal. You will be integral to the business development process as for us compliance is the backbone of sales. Every day you will oversee the onboarding of all caregiving staff while following our very extensive list of policies and procedures. Sounds simple enough, right? Well, what this really means is you will be involved in:
- Credentialing: We work collaboratively with the entire team to ensure that all caregivers are always up to date on their required credentials. This includes, sending out monthly reports to caregivers, follow up calls, running reports, or even just catching them when they are in the office.
- Training: The HR Dept will ensure that each caregiver is given the proper training in order to provide the highest level of care to our consumers both upon hire and annually.
- Audits: We conduct audits of caregivers personnel files on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. This includes checking all trainings, CDC requirements and OSH forms are correct and up to date.
- Onboarding: compliantly hire all external employees, conducting background checks, screening candidates, and following all internal and external policies, procedures, and regulations.
What you should bring with you:
We always say here at OSH that we hire character and train skill. So what kind of character do we need?
- Knows Its All About the Details. Hires, audits, onboarding scheduling, etc. You will have your hand in multiple pots and skimping on details does not fly here.
- Has Personality. This seems obvious, but we are a no wallflower zone. Our culture is a value oriented one where we want characters.
- Has Patience for a Middle Name. Or it could be your first name! You will be dealing with many different personalities and rarely are two situations ever the same. we need someone who can take that deep breath and stay professional.
- Can Tell TimeAnd Manage It. This role is largely independent. You will need to know how to prioritize your schedule and how to accomplish all your tasks in a timely manner.
- Asks Questions. Change is a constant at OSH. We look for people question the traditional to make us better. We want those who are solution oriented seekers.
- Is empathetic. Our caregivers come from all walks of life and each has their own unique story. You need to be relatable and understanding.
- Isnt A Pushover. As an HRC you will occasionally need to wrangle our sales team in, reminding them that one thing we dont compromise on is compliance. Dont worry well provide the lassos.
- Wants Growth. This is dynamic company with a quick promotion track. If you are content to linger in one position for years, we are not for you.
- Is Educated. We are smart. We bet you are too, but we want to see your degree as proof.
- Loves Driving. Ok you dont have to love it, but you will have to do it from time to time to meet and hire caregivers. **
Open Systems Healthcare
AddressCranberry Township, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Open Systems Healthcare