Client Services Representative - (CSR)
- Posted: over a month ago
Facilitate the day to day operations of the branch oce including but not limited to; sales, customer service, human resources, and support for the clinical team, if applicable. Responsible for assisting in branch sales growth via providing customer service, elding incoming calls, ensuring client satisfaction and procuring prospective business leads as well as communicating with caregivers.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the supervision and performance management of field staff (establishing, mastering, counseling, and correcting) to maintain quality of care and appropriate staffing levels.
- Responsible for case management within branch to provide outstanding care meeting the companys mission for each client.
- Respond to client grievances and complaints with through documentation and attention to their concerns. Resolve the issue while providing high-quality customer service.
- Respond to caregiver complaints with thorough documentation and attention to their concerns. Resolve the issue while providing high quality customer service.
- Respond to initial incident reports, asking detailed questions to identify root causes of the issues.
- Coordinate staffing of clients shifts according to the clients care plan.
- Conducts satisfaction surveys with clients on a quarterly basis and take action as needed to provide high client satisfaction levels.
- Acquire and retain key accounts for contribution towards office goals.
- Manage relationships with referral sources to result in a steady referral stream from each.
- Upkeep the companys electronic health record system to ensure provision of quality care and documentation of an accurate record of company, client, and caregiver actions.
- Business development, including identifying and pursuing growth opportunities that contribute to branch goals.
- Produce and participate in marketing initiatives to spread awareness about OSH and its services.
- Conducts proactive sales calls and coordinates strategic meetings to grow branch income.
- Assist perspective clients with the enrollment process for services.
- Responsible for ensuring field staff/client interpersonal and relationship management.
- Review payroll records against plan of care to identify and fix fraud and/or inaccuracies.
- Provide case management and staffing services as described afterhours and on weekends.
- Performs all other duties as required and assigned by OSH representative.
- Follows Open Systems Healthcares Policies and Procedures.
- Follows Federal, State and local laws and regulations pertaining to home care services.
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree (BA/BS), preferred.
- Experience in customer service preferred.
- Evidence of Tuberculosis screening that meets CDC guidelines.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Teamwork (We Is The New Me): Works collaboratively together with others to achieve group goals and objectives
- Accountability (Celebrate The Wins; Be Aware Of Weaknesses): Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and actions, and achieves results with little oversight.
- Conscientious (Do The Little Things...All Of Them): Conscientious in work ethic and interpersonal management
- Motivation (Know The Why): Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Critical Thinking and Complex Problem Solving (Work The Problem): Resolves difficult or complicated challenges.
- Development and Continual Learning (We Don't Set Your Limits; You Do): Displays an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate externally as well as internally with all levels of the organization.
- Focus on Client Needs: Anticipate, understand, and respond appropriately to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
- Ability to handle confidential information in compliance with HIPAA.
- Ability to handle sensitive information in a calm and professional manner.
- Ability to lead change and innovation.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis and manage time efficiently.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal communication
- Bi-Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Personal Time
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Benefits
- Health Insurance Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance & Disability Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Open Systems Healthcare
BusinessView all jobs at Open Systems Healthcare