Sales Development Representative
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Sales Development Representative Overview:
As a member of the Sales Development Team at Open Source Integrators (OSI), you will work within the Business Development team of a top independent open source software integrator providing global customers with business consulting and change management services in tandem with ERP implementations. You will gain experience cross-industry, helping fuel the company’s growth and ability to enable customers to do amazing things.
Life at OSI is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter. In your role, you will make it known you’re here to help. You will provide support, and you will make it easy. You will generate leads through responding to inbound requests, performing outbound calls and emails, participating in marketing and sales campaigns, and routing to sales teams when qualifications are met. Your efforts will help us identify the people and companies who are trying to solve some of the world’s most difficult problems and enable OSI to support our users’ important work.
The successful candidate will be outcome-driven and goal-oriented. You are methodical, tenacious, continually learning and can effectively interact with a team. We take pride in our culture and recruit for only the most positive and motivated talent to join our team. You are someone who refuses to accept mediocrity, thrives in a high integrity environment, and enjoys challenging work. Sales Development plays a critical role in OSI’s sales model and is key to our growth and ability to serve users with excellence. Exceptional performers have opportunity for advancement within the Business Development Division.
- Demonstrate our core value of being User-Centric. You care about people. You make it known you want to help. People find you helpful, and you have a knack for making it easy for them!
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel OSI's growth.
- Partner with sales teams to achieve mutually aligned outcomes in target accounts.
- Identify and research prospects/leads within new/existing accounts.
- Respond to inbound requests.
- Execute a high volume of outbound calls and emails per day.
- Gather information and vet interest.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of target prospects.
- Follow up and move leads forward in the process; engage with sales teams to ensure timely handoff of leads for ongoing opportunity management.
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate and manage your efforts.
- Leverage the CRM and be diligent about creating/managing all data and activities.
- Work with sales management to develop target lists, call strategies, and messaging.
- Participate in marketing and sales campaigns.
- Collect and share feedback on lead quality to support demand generation.
- Help the team continuously improve.
- Learn from your team members to boost growth in your role and to have the opportunity for advancement within the Business Development Division.
- Customer oriented with a high level of professionalism.
- Two or more years of sales experience
- One or more years of related marketing/business experience
- A commanding desire to learn and succeed in tech sales.
- Responsive, friendly, and thoughtful in your communications. Effective in communicating ideas and information, both written and verbal.
- Have the autonomy to trust your instincts and make decisions in the best interests of our users and company.
- Quarterback. You take responsibility and drive action. You don’t wait to be asked, tasked, or told.
- Work hard and take great satisfaction in being busy and productive…You see what remains to be done, not what has been done!
- Coachable. You don’t just go through the motions and do what we say. You’re self-aware. You reflect, listen to others’ feedback, give yourself feedback, and make changes.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, retain large amounts of information, and adapt to a changing work environment.
- Excel in a collaborative environment. You enjoy helping others be successful while achieving your own goals.
- Comfortable on the phone! You don’t shy away from the phone and favor only electronic means of communication.
- Not a paper person. You’re more comfortable with a computer than a notebook and prefer to type than write. You type like mad and are quick to pick up software programs, productivity apps, etc.
- Experience with Google Workspace, including basic spreadsheet familiarity.
- Bachelor’s in business, economics, marketing, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of ERP Solutions
- Familiarity with open source software
- Salesforce and Hubspot experience
- Software/SaaS experience in a sales or business environment
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: aerospace, construction, commercial, utility, and/or manufacturing
Why Open Source Integrators?
- OSI is a vibrant growing professional services company
- We are a close-knit team of top quartile performers who contribute to customer wins
- OSI offers candid, insightful communication, freely
- We like to work hard and have fun!
- Competitive salary and 401K with OSI contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Ancillary Benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
- Learning and Development opportunities
Open Source IntegratorsChandler, AZ
Get fresh Sales Development Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.