Marketing Analytics Intern - PT Paid Fall 2022
- Expired: August 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Open Road Integrated Media is a prestige content brand delivering digital experiences that entertain and inform readers around the world. Laser-focused on revenue, reach, and repeat customers, the Open Road network of digital properties produces compelling stories that keep audiences engaged - across devices, content verticals, and global territories.
Open Road Integrated Media includes several business areas that work in tandem to connect audiences with great stories: we publish a catalog of ebooks by bestselling authors such as Alice Walker, Michael Chabon, and Joan Didion, and our Ignition program markets ebooks from external publishers. The Early Bird Books newsletter delivers daily ebook deals, and our content newsletters and websites-The Lineup, The Portalist, The Archive, Murder & Mayhem, and A Love so True-circulate articles and deals to more niche audiences.
The Marketing Analytics team is focused on utilizing sales and performance data to optimize our efforts and maximize revenue growth. We are responsible for strategizing and executing retail promotions and digital advertising campaigns.
Our team is looking to hire one intern to work 16 to 25 hours per week. This position pays $15.00 per hour. This role will assist in a number of tasks, such as: gathering data and preparing reports on various marketing initiatives, such as social media advertising and retail promotions; helping to assess campaign results and derive actionable insights; planning and executing digital ad campaigns, including writing copy, determining optimal targeting, developing creative; and maintaining marketing grids. This role will report to the Marketing Analytics Manager and will work closely with the Digital Marketing and Analytics Associate.
In addition to analytical skills and an interest in data, the ideal candidate will possess strong writing skills and a knowledge of books. We are a small, fast-paced group, so hyper-organization and attention to detail-while still having your eye on the big picture-are key.
- Pull data and prepare reports on social media advertising, email newsletters, and other marketing initiatives
- Write and edit advertising and promotional copy
- Data entry and upkeep of various grids
- Assist in managing daily and weekly ebook promotions
- Leverage web analytics tools to measure the impact of digital marketing efforts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including VLookup, pivot tables, and charts)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Familiarity with online marketing platforms - Facebook Ads Manager, Amazon Advertising, TikTok Ads and/or Pinterest a plus
- Knowledge of Canva and/or Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Knowledge of data visualization and analytics tools such Tableau and Google Data Studio a plus
- Basic knowledge of SQL a plus
- A passion for books and reading a plus
Open Road Media
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Open Road Media