- Posted: over a month ago
Discover why Open Mortgage is the place "Where Better is Possible"®.
About Open Mortgage LLC
Open Mortgage exists to empower the American dream of home ownership. We are based in beautiful Austin, Texas, where we like to keep things interesting, and sometimes downright “weird”. Open Mortgage is a financially stable, experienced, and reliable Mortgage Banker that has been in business for almost 20 years, with exciting plans for growth. We combine the strength and resources of a national lender with the support, approach, and flexibility of a family-owned operation. Open Mortgage believes that Better is Possible®. We are committed to providing our originators with the cutting-edge technology, products, tools, and service they need to achieve greatness in today’s “high tech - high touch” market. We currently operate nationwide, in most states in the USA.
For Qualified Candidates, We Offer
- A comprehensive suite of benefits, including company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- 401k Plan
- A relaxed and fun team-oriented environment
Open Mortgage, a nationwide residential mortgage lender, is looking for a Branch Manager to join the company. The Branch Manager must be able to build exceptional relationships with customers and referral sources. The Branch Manager must exhibit strong product knowledge and employ a high-touch, consultative sales approach when providing recommendations to customers based on financial analysis and the customer’s financial needs, goals and circumstances. The Branch Manager leads the office team by example, personally meeting with customers. You also are responsible for retaining and expanding the company’s base of customers. You establish sales goals that staff members are expected to accomplish, then supervise and help them to be successful. We are headquartered in Austin, TX. We are licensed in 46 states and have multiple branches in select states. To view the states we are licensed in, locate the branch offices near you, and find out more information about our company go to openmortgage.com.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in local realtor, builder and other lender relevant trade associations and actively manage the loan pipeline.
- Must maintain all required licenses and registration, including NMLS registration.
- Recruit, train, mentor and retain a team of Loan Officers.
- Ensure Loan Officers reporting to them close a minimum of 3 loans per month, or $500,000 per month within 90 days of hire.
- Ensure Loan Officers reporting to them follow the set of policies and procedures so that all loans are quality products and in compliance with Regulatory and Investor requirements.
- Promote behavior that is consistent with the Open Mortgage vision, value and ethics.
- Work alongside Director of Operations to ensure all loans are processed timely and effectively.
- Support corporate office in the follow-up of any trailing documents as needed.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
- Current registration under the National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry.
- Proven track record of successfully working with multiple referral sources.
- Strong knowledge of home purchase transactions.
- At least 2 years experience in residential mortgage sales management.
- Ability to manage a pipeline.
- A good working knowledge of loan underwriting guidelines, processing and closing functions.
- At least 2 years experience working on FHLMC/FNMA/FHA/VA programs and guidelines, as well as other conventional investors and mortgage insurers.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Existing sales manager with an ability to bring over 1-5 producing originators preferred.
"Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business."
Open Mortgage, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes diversity including but not limited to Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/LGBTQIA
Open Mortgage LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Open Mortgage LLC