Would you like a rewarding job that provides a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification? At Open Arms Solutions we provide ourselves in living our Core Values. The Core Values are Compassion, Positivity, Teamwork, Excellence and Doing the Right Thing for our Clients and our Employees! Open Arms Solutions provides Home Services (personal care, companionship, daily living assistance) and Home Nursing (medication management, medication set up, nursing support) to aging, ill or recovering clinets both in their own homes and in senior living communities.
The Staffing Scheduling Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of duties in the area of scheduling and caregiver relationship maintenance. Position responsibilities include:
- Scheduling the "right fit" caregivers to work wtih our clients for a variety of different types of shifts.
- Working with caregivers on the phone, over the internet and via e-mail to assure that caregivers are matched appropriately with our clients.
- Sharing resources across clients and communities to optimize the schedule; minimizing unnecessary overtime and ensuring caregivers are fully utilized.
- Developing relationships with new caregivers as they are on-boarded and helping them get placed with a "right fit" client for them.
- Maintaining the roster of available caregivers, ensuring caregivers can be placed quickly as they move between assignments or their availability changes.
- Adhering to, and helping to improve, the scheduling process through providing feedback and consistency in qualify of work.
- Working with a team to help strategize hard to fill shifts with moving caregivers and schedules around.
At Open Arms we pride ourselves on our core values of Compassion, Positivity, Doing the Right Thing, Teamwork and Excellence. The ideal candidate for this position embodies these characteristics, is professional, reliable and is looking to grow! Other requirements include:
- Passion for providing service to the aging community
- Enjoys high volume staffing
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Eager to learn
- Comfortable with Outlook, Word and Excel and comfortable learning and using new computer programs and applications.
- Fluent in the English language and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has reliable transportation and is available to work in Northbrook Monday through Sunday. Hours one week will be Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and the alternating week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
In addition to a competitive salary the Coordinators are eligible for the following benefits:
Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
Paid Time Off
Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability
Open Arms Solutions
Why Work Here?Open Arms Solutions an award-winning agency that is licensed, bonded and insured. Our mission is to provide Home Services (personal care, companionship, daily living assistance) to aging, ill or recovering clients allowing them to get home sooner and stay home longer. Our goal is to bring joy, independence and peace of mind to Seniors and their family. We're actively hiring care team members who demonstrate Compassion, Positive Attitude, Team Spirit, Doing the Right Thing & Excellence in their daily work.
Rewarding mission that brings joy, independence and peace of mind to Seniors and their families!