Open Arms Retirement Cener Raeford, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Provide assistance to residents in an Assisted Living Community with activities of daily living as needed according to individual and physician-directed Care Plan. No experience needed; training done on site.
- Provide assistance to residents with activities of daily living as needed according to Care Plan (toileting, ambulation, eating, transferring, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, etc.)
- Assure that residents are dressed appropriately when in living areas of the home or outside the building.
- Assist and teach the resident self-help skills with activities of daily living in order to maximize their independence and freedom of movement.
- Provide personal assistance as needed, requested, or required.
- Respond to hand bell or other signaling calls.
- Provide assistance to residents to keep clothes in proper order.
- Assist residents with making beds as needed and make beds when residents are not able to do so.
- Provide residents with a clean towel and washcloth as needed.
- Provide assistance with using, emptying and cleaning resident equipment (urinals, bedside commodes, bed pans, wash basins, shower chairs, etc.) as needed.
- Report any accident or incident to Administrator, RCC or SIC.
- Help maintain the self-respect, personal dignity and physical safety of each resident.
- Work cooperatively with all other staff and relate favorably to residents, their families and visitors.
- Be familiar with confidentiality of resident information and adhere to requirements.
- Be familiar with and be able to apply all the adult care home's accident, fire safety, OSHA and emergency procedures.
- Be familiar with the Adult Care Home Residents' Bill of Rights and assist residents in exercising their rights.
- Assure careful treatment of adult care home equipment and utilization of supplies.
- Read and adhere to all Adult Care Home and employee policies.
- Perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with licensing rules and the home's administrative policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as required by circumstance.
- Must have or obtain C.N.A or Personal Care Aide Certificate (80-Hour) with Personal Care Aide Training within 6-Months of hire.
- Must be able to read, write, understand and follow directions.
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to Lift, Push, Pull and Carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to Bend, Stoop, Squat, and reach overhead as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have no substantiated findings on the NC Personnel Registry or Health Care Program and maintain during employment.
- Must have two-step tuberculin skin test (first test prior to hire and second test within two weeks of first test).
Open Arms Retirement CenerWhy Work Here?
One Team, One Goal ... Making a Difference in the Lives of Others
612 Health DriveRaeford, NC