- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT · BURLINGTON, VERMONT
WHO WE ARE
We are a client-focused, values-driven company that provides comprehensive technical support for organizations of all sizes and types here in New England and beyond. We support a wide variety of technologies for our clients, prioritizing their needs and best interests over our own sales numbers.
As such, we are not a sales-driven organization. Rather, we let sound and reasonable decision-making drive our bottom line. This translates into long-term relationships with our clients that are rewarding on many levels, not the least of which is a high degree of personal interaction that enhances the enjoyment of our work and our success.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We are looking for an enthusiastic, empathetic, personable, self-driven individual undeterred by the challenges that come with working in a small but growing tech company. Your work will take place at the epicenter of our organization as you will be working closely with our Account Managers, Project Managers, Engineers & Technicians, Business Development Managers and, of course, the most important part of our company, our clients. As such, we need someone who loves creating order, cherishes task management, thrives on a little chaos, and will take pride in playing a key role in providing an excellent experience for our clients.
THE SPECIFICS OF THE JOB
Below we list a lot of the normal stuff you’d expect in a job description, but here’s the bottom line; it’s a task driven, client-focused, professional-level, no-nonsense job for the person who loves getting things done and creating a lot of value-add. To succeed, you’ll need to love being in motion.
- Maintain positive and professional client, and staff, relationships
- Develop quotes and manage procurement with, and for, our clients
- Review and help develop project statements of work
- Manage hardware, software and other renewals for our clients
- Assist with presentation development, client documentation, sales materials, and general notes for our clients
- Assist with editing, style adherence, and overall quality assurance for new and existing production materials
- Develop reports for service delivery and client satisfaction
- Work with our vendors to complete deal registrations for large purchases for our clients
- Triage inquiries from sales or our clients, respond or route to the appropriate party
- Assist with client agreement updates
- Plan and schedule client meetings, presentations, or sales activities; send reminders regarding upcoming appointments
- Perform client check-in emails and calls, simply to say “Hi, we are here for you, how’s it going?”
- Suggest changes to account and sales activity workflow to improve efficiency
- Organize and maintain order on a wide breadth of client information
- Most importantly, be awesome and have a personality well-suited for this work
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 2+ years of experience (preferred but not required) as an administrative assistant, project coordinator, sales coordinator or equivalent
- Technically oriented with an understanding modern technology
- Fast, proficient, and cloneable (just kidding on the cloneable)
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Suite, experience with a CRM and other reporting tools
- Outstanding communicator, both orally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Ability to prioritize given tasks and work efficiently towards completing them
- Detail-oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong problem solver and analytical thinker
- Professional demeanor
A successful candidate for this position, above all, will closely reflect the values that we have built this company upon; honesty, integrity, and an ambition to continually improve every aspect of our work.
We are looking for the right person. Period. Experience matters, yes, but the right person matters more. No matter what, apply if you think you’d be a great fit.
HOW NOT TO APPLY
- Forget to write a good cover letter so that we have no way of knowing how articulate you really are
- Include a lot of grammatical and structural errors in your letter and resume
- Hide your personality so we can’t tell a thing about you, other than you are highly efficient in Microsoft Word
We like to pay well, but it’s always based on merit. So, if you rock at this, so will your pay.
BusinessView all jobs at Open Approach