Opechee Construction Corporation is an integrated design/build firm that employs architects, engineers, construction professionals, and real estate professionals to design and construct new commercial buildings throughout New England. As part of its integrated approach, Opechee only constructs what it designs, and has built a strong reputation in the industry by consistently meeting its customers’ functional, economic, and aesthetic needs with each new project.
- Have a lead role in the initial sales process, including meeting with prospective developers and creating a building design and proposal.
- Develop overall building design concepts that would focus on utilizing readily available materials in a creative approach. This would include exterior façade composition, interior layout & selection of building materials.
- Provide all graphic illustrations of site concepts, building plans, elevations & 3D renderings for use in proposal document package.
- Create the written scope of work for new projects that accurately conveys a description of the building and can be used both as a sales document and a contractual reference document.
- Provide graphical and visual layouts for all proposal documents and marketing materials.
- Have a thorough understanding of structural & MEP systems to ensure efficiency during initial concepts.
- Be thorough in reviewing zoning regulations & good understanding of building code requirements as it pertains to layout/materials.
- Be proficient in Revit to develop 3D building designs for the proposal package that can then be used as basis for construction documents.
- Maintain design oversight throughout construction documentation & construction to ensure design elements are being implemented correctly.
The annual salary for this position starts at $150,000, with a competitive benefits package. A two-week contract based employment period would precede formal hiring, to ensure that design abilities correlate with Opechee’s goals.
Please email resume and portfolio to Alicia Segalini, Talent Acquisition Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org