SENIOR JAVA MICROSERVICES DEVELOPER
Location: Burlington, MA, 01803 (NO REMOTE)
Duration: Till Feb 2020 with possibility of extension
Our client is looking for a Senior Java Microservices Developer to join our team in Burlington, MA. We are looking for:
- Expert experience in Java or Node.js engineering, frameworks, unit testing frameworks
- Work with product managers and the scrum team to effectively translate the business requirements into the BPM workflows and Java components that require engineering
- Demonstrates ability to remove problems and overcome roadblocks during the project. The candidate should also have good verbal and written communication skills
- Works with cross-function team, using agile practices, writes, debugs and delivers code
- Produces solid, thoroughly tested features
- Analyzes current information technology environments to identify and assess critical capabilities and recommend solutions.
- Experiments with available tools and advises on new tools in order to determine optimal solution given the requirements dictated by the model/use case.
- 8+ years of Java/J2EE software development experience
- 3+ years of experience building native cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST Services
- Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
- Working knowledge of big data technologies
- Multiple years of experience delivery solutions through an Agile delivery methodology
- Experience with bash shell scripts, UNIX utilities & UNIX Commands
- Ability to understand complex systems and solve challenging analytical problems
- Ability to leverage multiple tools and programming languages to analyze and manipulate data sets from disparate data sources.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
- Strong problem solving skills and critical thinking ability.