OpTech Enterprise Solutions, LLC (OES), is an aftermarket solutions and supply chain management provider. OES specializes in refurbishment, resurfacing, testing, parts harvesting, enterprise inventory management, VAR solutions, and IT/IS services. OES provides expert, high-value added, cost effective solutions to clients with integrity and transparency at the highest ethical and professional standards. We are a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.
We are seeking a high energy, entrepreneur minded Sales Account Executive (SAE) to assist us in broadening our reach in the marketplace. The SAE will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead development to closing, and will focus on fostering ongoing partnerships and securing new partnerships, and account management. This role will manage client objectives and provide updates on key drivers.
· Research prospective clients and trade organizations
· Foster new sales relationships through strategic engagement approaches
· Establish strong relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
· Initiate, negotiate, and close new contracts with customers
· Develop a deep understanding of business drivers in targeted sectors as well as knowledge of optimal positioning in the marketplace
· Analyze sales and operations data to monitor sales progress and develops corrective plans to improve sales force effectiveness/efficiency
· Investigate industry trends, understand market conditions, and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition
· Develop and implement effective sales strategies
· Identify customer needs and collaborate with OES leadership to ensure customer satisfaction
· Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual business updates
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to multi task in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently with minimum oversight
· Ability to bring structure to complex environments
· Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Minimum of 7+ year’s sales experience or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of business-to-business sales experience strongly preferred
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and obtaining and closing large contracts, preferably with Fortune 100 companies
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-suite
- Ability to manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry a plus
- Takes an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships
"WE PROVIDE THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES YOU NEED IN ORDER TO MEET GLOBAL DEMANDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS."
OpTech Enterprise Solutions, LPBusiness Process Outsourcing ☆ Third-Party Logistics - Manufacturing - Refurbishment "WE PROVIDE THE INFRASTRUCTURE AND SERVICES YOU NEED IN ORDER TO MEET GLOBAL DEMANDS FOR YOUR BUSINESS."
San Antonio, TX