- Operate stand-up forklifts, power lifts, and clamp trucks to deliver material/goods within and between warehouse racks as directed.
- Operate fork or other type lift to load/unload material.
- Maintain equipment in clean and good working order, reporting equipment problems to supervisor.
- Strive for continual improvement in departmental processes and functions.
- Continuous mental and visual attention requiring constant alertness or activity.
- Adhere to company's quality policy to provide customer satisfaction through high quality products, delivered on-time at a cost that represents value.
- Adhere to 5-S methodology.
Required Education, Skills, & Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3-6 months Stand-up Forklift experience
- 3-6 months Warehouse experience
- Experience using RF scanner in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Must be able to be certified and demonstrate proficiency in the operation of various lift trucks, motorized and non-motorized.
- Must possess simple math skills.
- Capable of using charts, schedules, reports, forms and records.
- Capable of working in confined spaces.
- Must possess physical dexterity sufficient to accomplish required tasks.
- Must possess cooperative attitude toward coworkers and management.
- Must operate equipment safely and wear specified PPE such as ear plugs, safety glasses, etc., as deemed necessary for the safety of operator, coworkers & facility.
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs. with or without assistance.
Must be able to work Overtime as needed. Must be willing to work 10-hour shifts and weekends (normally Saturday vs. Sunday) when required.
1st shift - 6:30AM to 3:00PM @ $11.50/hour
2nd shift - 2:30PM to 11:00PM @ $13.00/hour
3rd shift - 10:30PM to 7:00AM @ $12.50/hour
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.