Branch Manager Job Description
The Branch Manager is responsible for providing leadership to assigned branch to plan and organize operational activities. The Branch Manager supports, motivates, trains, retains and holds accountable the staff that ultimately delivers net operating income. This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Oversees day-to-day operations of the branch and assists with processes as needed.
· Manages, coaches, and trains branch staff.
· Resolves conflict among team members fairly and consistently
· Works with employees to set performance goals, expectations and development plans
· Holds team accountable for agreed upon commitments.
· Ensures orders are fulfilled and properly serviced.
· Manages and grows existing accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
· Oversees recruiting efforts to ensure there is sufficient and competent supply to meet customer demands.
This position will manage the branch staff.
Technical Skills and Competencies
· Results Orientation
· Communication and Change Management
· Collaboration and Influencing
· Strong leadership skills
· Execution and Operational Excellence
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
· 3-5 years staffing experience; Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prior experience managing in the staffing industry
· Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources regulations.
· Ability to manage operations and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and ability to persuade an audience.
· Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
· Ability to market and sell the company's value proposition.
· Demonstrative success in developing and maintaining professional contacts.
· Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make decisions.
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and procedure manuals.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Job Type: Full-time
· Staffing: 3-5 years
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.