OpSource is partnering with a Logistics company who goes inside of large scale manufacturers to help diagnose any issues. They are looking for a new team member to be able to inspect for different companies, and are ready for a fast paced environment
Essential Job Functions
1. Compare cut material against patterns to assure accurate product, marking and setting aside materials that do not meet the approved parameters.
2. Visually inspect material for non-conformities, marking and setting aside unacceptable bundles.
3. Perform counts of plies to assure accurate number within the bundle, marking and setting aside bundles that need additional material.
4. Take bundles needing additional plies or rework to the appropriate person.
5. Assemble boxes used for shipping material.
6. Use computer to create labels.
7. Package material in boxes, assuring correct bundles are packaged, labeling and sealing boxes upon completion.
8. Assure empty tables are available and in the proper place for Gerber Operator.
Marginal Job Functions
1. Assist Gerber Operator in moving material to table as time permits.
2. Assist in unloading of China containers.
3. Assist other department personnel as time and knowledge permit.
4. Participate in training and meetings as requested.
5. Perform other duties as apparent or as assigned.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 25 pounds on a regular basis.
3. Must be able to push wheeled, 50 to 100 pound tables on a regular basis.
4. Must be able to visually perform product inspections.
5. Must be able to work 12-hour shifts.
6. Must be able to work both planned and unplanned overtime.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Must be able to work professionally as part of a team with other department employees.
2. Must be able to comprehend and perform duties using established work and safety procedures.
3. Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
4. Must perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workloads.
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.