OpSource Staffing is recruiting for a local business in Asheville, NC! Are you interested in an amazing 1st shift opportunity?
7:30am - 4pm
Mon - Fri (overtime as needed)
6am - 6:30 pm
Mon - Wed
6am - 6:30pm
1. Compare cut fabric against patterns to assure accurate product, marking and setting aside fabrics that do not meet the approved parameters.
2. Visually inspect fabric for non-conformities, marking and setting aside unacceptable bundles.
3. Perform counts of plies to assure accurate number within the bundle, marking and setting aside bundles that need additional material.
4. Take bundles needing additional plies or rework to the appropriate person.
5. Assemble boxes used for shipping material.
6. Use computer to create labels.
7. Package bundles in boxes, assuring correct bundles are packaged, labeling and sealing boxes upon completion.
8. Assure empty tables are available and in the proper place for Gerber Operator.
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.