Quality Inspector 1st and 2nd Shift
OpSource Staffing North Charleston, SC
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products, as well as production procedures. The Quality Inspector will be a firm advocate of quality in our business. The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In-depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential. The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment. That way our customers will enjoy high-quality merchandise so that we can achieve long-term success.
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- High School Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.
OpSource StaffingWhy Work Here?
Connecting Lives for the Better
At OpSource Staffing, our #1 focus is you. Our mission is to serve and connect great people to great companies through our shared vision of building a business that’s the right choice for service and connection. We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.
AddressNorth Charleston, SC