Production Worker and Assembler 1st Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hiring Talented Installers, Production Worker and Assembler! First Shift!
There is a lot of room to grow with this company in their Brand-New facility!
As an Installer, you will install: service bodies, platforms, dumps and van packages, hoists, electrical components and circuits and ladder racks. Other light mechanical assembly is required. If you have previous experience in automotive builds, that is a big plus!
What You Need to Be Successful:
· Previous work in an assembly and/or manufacturing environment!
· Experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry!
· Experience working against timed job standards with proven record!
· Have a Strong Mechanical Background!
· Work well independently!
· Carry a great, positive attitude!
· Have a desire to learn and grow within the company-and there is room to grow!
· Come to work on time and have a great attendance record!
· Be a team player!
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to read schematics, diagrams, and blueprints
· Progressive assembly line capabilities
· Consistently meet production standards
· Work safely in a production environment wearing PPE when required
· Attention to detail in every aspect of the job
· Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area
· Complete jobs from start to finish, with little supervision
· Capability to produce quality and timely work
· Willingness to learn company taught welding skills
· Troubleshoot and determine the best way to accurately build custom orders
· Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice
· Use pneumatic & battery-operated hand tools
· Use/Operate cutting torch, overhead- crane, grinder, and plasma cutter
· Normal standing, walking, bending and twisting as necessary to perform job duties
· Exposed to normal seasonal temperatures
· Lifting/moving up to 75 pounds
Hours: 6AM – 2:30PM Monday - Friday
Pay: Hourly at $16
Temp to Hire Position
· High School or GED
· ASE Certification a strong plus, though not required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must pass a drug-screen test and background check.
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.
OpSource StaffingWhy Work Here?
OpSource Staffing is connecting lives for the better.
At OpSource Staffing, our #1 focus is you. Our mission is to serve and connect great people to great companies through our shared vision of building a business that’s the right choice for service and connection. We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.
AddressMoncks Corner, SC