OpSource Staffing is looking for Press Brake Operator to work for the southeast's leading company in the manufacturing and refurbishing of waste handing equipment located in Easley, South Carolina! Great bonus and pay growth opportunities available!
- Physical fitness – Work with their hands, lifting and moving large pieces of metal, and stand for hours at a time.
- Analytical thinking – Analytical skills to monitor work processes and inspect various types of metal.
- Mathematics – Math skills to read and interpret blueprints that contain precise measurements and to make the calculations necessary to shape metal to match specific designs.
- Communication skills – Verbal communication skills to work in a collaborative environment.
- Measuring – Work with multiple measuring tools and make precise measurements using metric and US measuring systems, which requires strong measuring skills.
- Time management – Use time management skills to work within deadlines and complete tasks efficiently.
- Computer skills – Knowledge of industry software, programmed instructions and use digital work order systems
- Monday through Friday
- 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (Around 42-48 hours per week)