Skilled Trades Recruiter:
OpSource currently has an exciting opportunity for a skilled trades recruiter in our Charleston market. This opportunity would be a great fit for a self- starter, who is highly motivated and a team player. This position will allow you to implement and support our onsite location in Ladson, SC through developing and maintaining a strong candidate pipeline and maintaining customer needs. If you are seeking a chance to grow and develop with a great organization, this position will be a great fit for you.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client's business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
• Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to ensure highest level of client satisfaction possible
• Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client's needs and output requirement
• Consistent execution of recruiting plan to ensure the right quantity and quality of talent
• Screen and select candidates according to client specific job profiles and workforce forecasts
• Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
• Build top of mind awareness through in person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the on-site client
• Market talent's skills, knowledge and abilities to the right departments by making the best match for the client and the talent
• Consistently exceed client and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the staffing industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
· Strong understanding of craftsmen (pipe fitters, welders, construction labor, electricians, etc.)
· 1 to 2 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in either HR or staffing.
· Ability to multi-task an effectively prioritize workload.
· Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to present business reviews and workforce strategies to client groups.
· Demonstrate the ability to identify customer's needs and to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.