We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team for a local plant in Gaffney,SC!
- Posess good mechanical skills, troubleshooting skills, and general maintenance knowledge. Should be able to read and write in English and do basic math.
- Requires knowledge of machinery, mechanisms, pneumatics, hydraulics, bearings, gears, seals, sprockets, belts, and vari drives.
- Analyze malfunctioning equipment; determine the cause and cure. If possible, correct the problem safely and with minimal downtime.
- Job requires working in sub-zero temperatures.
- Employee is required to work at heights of over 100ft.
- High School Diploma/GED and some technical college (preferred)
- Prior plant maintenance experience preferred.
- Reading, math, and leadership skills required; familiarity with hand tools, shop tools and test equipment.
** APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED RESUME ATTACHED OR BE ABLE TO PROVIDE IT WHEN ASKED **
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.