About the Job
Seeking a Maintenance Technician for a growing manufacturing facility in Greer, SC.
About the Role
The maintenance technician is responsible to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes. Work in conjunction with Plant Manager, Senior Production Engineer and Quality Roles to support the process and procedures of the site and Group. Making sure production line equipment available to meet production target while maintain its components in good condition
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
· Perform maintenance tasks including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, PLC (Alan Bradley), Robotics (Yaskawa), troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
· Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production
· Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service and maintain appropriate tracking reports.
· Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service, Understand equipment schemes and drawings for quick and accurate troubleshooting
· Operate forklifts
· Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
· Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
· Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
Required Skills & Qualifications:
· Associates Degree in Machine Technology or other technical discipline preferred
· HS Diploma or GED required
· 2+ years of practical experience
· Certification in electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance a plus.
· Read measuring instruments
· Electrical experience (AC/DC up to 480VAC)
· Blueprint reading
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· PLC troubleshooting knowledge required, programming a plus
· Robots operating experience, plus
· Pneumatic experience
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
· Familiarity with safety requirements in a manufacturing environment
· Reliable and trustworthy
· Creative problem solver
· Collaborative and strong team player
Offers a generous and competitive benefit package