We are seeking a Machine Operator and Rack Builder Night Shift to join our team! You will help oversee operational activities and ensure excellent quality control.
This position has the potential to go full time with amazing benefits that include 401K, immediate accumulation of vacation time once hired on, and GREAT health benefits!
This is a wonderful company to advance with if you are looking for stability and growth within!
Must have stable work history, and be able to pass all qualifications to be considered.
- Oversee and coordinate plant operations and activities
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Provide innovative solutions to improve plant efficiency
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the plant
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Previous experience in plant operations or other related fields
- Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
These are 12 hour shifts.
Nights- 7:45 pm-6:30 am.
The schedules run 7 days on, 2 days off, 7 days on, 5 days off.
Please come to OpSource Staffing at 141 Walton Dr, Gaffney, SC 29341
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.