We have immediate openings. Call Now, start next week.
A local plant in Gaffney,SC is looking for ingredient handlers to carry out a variety of tasks to include: supplying food ingredients to the production line and to support equipment such as tumblers, rotary's, net weigh fillers, and etc. Does require continuous heavy lifting of 50-75 pounds.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Comply with all safety rules, procedures, and work practices.
- Follow recipes and deviations at all times.
- Comply with all USDA rules, procedures, and work practices.
- Prepare, label, and deliver ingredients for weighers and operators.
- Get ingredients to the line 25 minutes prior to start-up and ensure line will have product at all times throughout the day to keep operations functioning at maximum capacity.
Education Requirements: Must be able to provide high school diploma/GED/high school transcripts
Must be able to pass drug screen and background requirements.
8 hour shifts!
Days are variable based on production needs.
Start with us in RIGHT AWAY!
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.