We are currently seeking a Maintenance Mechanic/High-Rise Mechanic to join our team for a local plant in Gaffney,SC!
- Comply with all safety rules, procedures, and work practices.
- Possess good mechanical skills, troubleshooting skills, general maintenance knowledge and good understanding of operation of facilities equipment.
- Requires knowledge of machinery, mechanisms, pnuematics, hydraulics, bearings, gears, seals, sprockets, belts, and vari-drives.
- Job requires working in sub-zero temperatures.
- Employee is required to work at heights of over 100ft.
- Perform maintenance, both mechanical and electrical, on fork trucks and battery chargers.
- High School Diploma/GED and some technical college (preferred)
- Prior ammonia refrigeration plant experience and/or boiler operator classes preferred
- Reading, math, and leadership skills required; familiarity with hand tools, shop tools and test equipment.
** APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A COMPLETED RESUME ATTACHED OR BE ABLE TO PROVIDE IT WHEN ASKED **
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.