OpSource is partnering with a local company who works on cloth material products. These products can be used for parachutists, backpacks, cots ect.. They are looking to add someone new to there team. Preciouse CNC experience is a major plus but not required.
Essential Job Functions
1. Perform preventive and regular maintenance on cutting and operating heads, notifying supervisor of any concerns.
2. Place inspected fabric on table and prepare it to be cut per customer specifications.
3. Cut fabric per cutting design requirements, adjusting parameters as needed.
4. Move cut material to appropriate table.
5. Stack cut pieces according to procedure.
Marginal Job Functions
1. Assist other department personnel as time and knowledge permit.
2. Assist in unloading China containers.
3. Participate in training and meetings as requested.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
2. Must be able to work 12-hour shifts.
3. Must be able to work both planned and unplanned overtime.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
1. Must be able to work professionally as part of a team with other department employees.
2. Must be able to comprehend and perform duties using established work and safety procedures.
3. Must be able to read, write and perform basic math functions.
4. Must be able to demonstrate a comprehension of CNC machine operation and programming, including schematics.
5. Must of a working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and pneumatic systems.
6. Must be able to effectively trouble shoot equipment.
7. Must be able to read a CNC machine electronic pattern file.
8. Must perform effectively under conditions of fluctuating workloads.
9. Must be a results oriented problem solver.
10. Must be detail oriented.
We don’t see our business as transactional, but building long-lasting relationships that help our clients locate the right employee for the job, and help job-seekers locate the perfect career.