- Duties to include: trenching, installing underground conduit, installing power poles, installing pull boxes, cutting traffic loops, installing concrete sign foundations and signs, seeding and strawing work area, installing and testing grounding systems, installing camera poles and cabinets
- Equipment used but not limited to: skid-steer, mini-excavator, digger derrick, bucket truck, concrete saw, trencher, air compressor tools, hand tools.
- Be available for some out of town work
- Experience required
- Drug test and background check
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- CDL license are a plus - company is willing to help you receive this license!
- Rooms and per diem for out of town work is provided
- Health insurance is available after 90 days
- Paid holidays and vacation is available after 1 year