Nonprofit Representative Beginner
We aspire to deliver a strong return on investment for our clients and uphold quality assurance to ensure strong brand representation.At our company, our objective is to internally create a strong team environment and supportive culture that invests in our new starts and junior partners which in turn reflects in our high quality and effort to want to provide our clients with the best outcomes.
Leadership: Ongoing mentorship in business, sales, marketing, management to ensure a culture of continuous growth.
Performance: Achieving superior business results through rigorous training, exceptional work ethic and goal-oriented individuals who strive to push their capabilities daily
Respect: Embracing a team culture where transparency, trust, diversity, and genuine relationships are the foundation.
Accountability: Defining goals, accepting responsibility and delivery on our commitments. We aspire to deliver a high return on investment for our clients.
Our client base includes prominent government funded organizations as well as charity organizations. Through quality brand representation, we have been able to penetrate markets previously not reached. Onyx has a diverse client portfolio, working with federally funded government projects, offering consulting services and project management services. All of our staff receives extensive hands on training.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- We do NOT require previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills