We are hiring for Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, and Systems Administrator.
Onyx, a small defense contracting company, that offers a competitive salary, medical and retirement benefits, is pleased to announce it has a variety of full-time positions to fill in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. These positions are: Network Engineer, Systems Engineer, Software Engineer, and Systems Administrator.
The positions include research and development, testing, experimentation, and maintenance of a variety of the Army’s C5ISR systems including tactical networks (such as WIN-T), soldier radios, and tactical software systems. We are looking for various levels of experience, including Journeyman (intermediate) and Senior.
APPROXIMATE SALARY RANGES:
- Journeyman Level positions have an approximate salary range of $75K - $90K depending on education and years of relevant experience.
- Senior Level positions have an approximate salary range of $120K – $145K+ depending on education and years of relevant experience.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS for all positions:
- Minimum of an Interim SECRET clearance
- Work location is Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD (there is current telework for some positions due to COVID)
- Some positions require a BS or MS in a technical degree such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, etc. Additional years of work experience may sometimes be substituted for a degree.
- Some positions require advanced certifications such as: CCNA, Security +, SCRUM. In some cases, certifications may be obtained within 60 days of employment.
Why Work Here?
Small company looking for long term employees. Incredible benefits.