- Posted: over a month ago
Onward Search is growing and we are looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator to join our team! The Administrative Coordinator will be expected to work under minimal supervision, directly supporting Onward’s CEO and Executive team, while also providing operational & administrative support services to Onwards Human Resources team. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, fanatical customer service, independent judgement and consistent delivery of tasks that are time sensitive. This position is remote but does require occasional travel in support of our team. Ideally, the Administrative Coordinator will be located on the East Coast.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the CEO’s calendar by scheduling appointments, arranging travel accommodations, sending reminders, and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Providing administrative assistance, such as pulling reports, drafting memo’s & preparing communications on the CEO’s behalf
- Coordinating and scheduling monthly/quarterly business reviews across all Onward markets
- Arranging team meetings & events, locally & remote, including booking venues, hotel arrangements & organizing catering when necessary
- Assisting the Human Resources team with a variety of administrative support tasks, including but not limited to onsite meeting management, hybrid work schedule coordination, ordering incentive gifts, sending out birthday/anniversary announcements, & ensuring employee compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
You’ll be MOST successful here if you:
- Have previous experience supporting a company executive.
- Have previous experience in staffing.
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks & possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Hold strong time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education.
We are an award-winning recruitment and staffing agency with the mission to connect the nation’s top companies with the best creative, marketing and technology talent in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work with the most innovative companies and dynamic brands that push the envelope of modern technology, apps, gamification, AI, UX, VR, service offerings and products. Our clients and candidates are elite Martech experts with their finger on the pulse of what’s hot now.
At Onward Search, we have built a culture fostered on entrepreneurial spirit, integrity, teamwork, and transparency. We believe different perspectives make Onward Search a better company and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where every person feels like they belong.
We have been rated a Best Company to Work for Women by Comparably, an independent employment review site, where we also hold an A+ rating for culture and rank number one in diversity score amongst staffing companies in our industry.
Awards We’ve Received:
- “Best Company to Work for Women” on Comparably
- “Best CEO’s for Women” on Comparably
- “#1 Staffing and Recruiting Company to Work for by Women” on InHerSight, as rated by women
- ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing Awards for Client and Talent Satisfaction.
We are also a silver sponsor of the African American Marketing Association and an active supporter of the NAACP Legal Defense Fund, the LGBTQ Community Center, Next for Autism and other non-profits that align with our company values.
If you’re interested in joining a growing staffing agency with great momentum, and you’re hungry to advance your career just as much as the careers of others, then we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.
BusinessView all jobs at Onward Search