Server-Sandfish Sushi & Whiskey PHX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engin Onural's highly anticipated next venture is among us: Sandfish Sushi & Whiskey Phoenix. By complementing his award-winning sushi with a judiciously stocked whiskey bar, Chef Engin introduces new levels of taste to the table. We are driven by team members who have a relentless passion for hospitality. Our expectations are high, and we never settle for anything less than delicious. Is that you? If so, join our family!!
We are looking for a skilled and friendly Restaurant Server to join our team! This position plays a big role creating and providing the best customer experience and satisfaction.
Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience.
Oversee Front of House operations and assists in the performance of their job duties such as responding to inquiries, resolving issues or concerns. The Food Server has the primary objective of driving the vision for company and customer standards. Accountable for shaping and delivering the business’s production in order to drive the overall performance of the department. Balances company and customer demands with delivery and execution. Ensures that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. Oversees cost effectiveness, productivity, and the provision of company and customer demands that nurture continuous improvement. Under the direction of the Restaurant Manager, the Server is responsible for providing pleasant and efficient food and beverage service to guests. Responsible for taking orders from restaurant patrons and delivering their food to them. Duties include explaining the menu to their customers, communicating with kitchen staff and balancing dishes as they bring them to the appropriate table.
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu item recommendations
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Ensuring all orders are filled quickly and accurately and that food is high quality
- Providing attentive service to diners, like refilling drinks as needed and checking their needs during meals
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management if and when necessary
- Performing some cleaning duties, such as at the service station, around the kitchen and in the dining area
- Performing opening duties such as setting tables, polishing glasses, folding napkins, and replenishing condiments.
- Assisting management and hosts to meet, greet, and seat guests, and issuing them food and wine menus.
- Introducing yourself to guests and informing them of special offers and stock shortages before they select items off the menu.
- Ensuring beverages are served swiftly and replenished continuously.
- Ensuring accuracy when entering orders into the point of sale (POS) system.
- Following up on food and beverage orders with the back of house (BOH).
- Checking on guests to establish satisfaction with the product and overall experience, and providing management with feedback
- Accept customer payment
- A friendly, fun, positive work environment
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plan options available for part time and full time Team Members
- Holiday Premium: hourly employees who work on an observed holiday will be paid 1.5x their hourly wage
- 401k, company matched contribution
Get fresh Server-Sandfish Sushi & Whiskey PHX jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.