Sandfish is driven by team members who have a relentless passion for hospitality. Our expectations are high, and we never settle for anything less than PERFECTION! Is that you? If so, join our family!!
Are you an experienced, talented Line Cook with a passion for culinary adventures?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sushi Line Cook to become a part of our cuisine team. Our mission is to bring elaborate new cuisine.
Join us and help deliver our delicious recipes and provide extraordinary dining experience that keeps our guests coming back for more!
Line Cook duties and responsibilities
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, dairy and other food items using knives, electric mixers, immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and portion bags.
- Processes prepared foods for service using ovens, gas stoves, griddles, and broilers
- Assure that each item is cooked to the Chef and guest’s specifications
- Garnish each dish properly
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, broilers, sauté burners, ovens, flat-top griddles and refrigeration equipment both during and after service
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Assumes responsibility for the quality, food safety/sanitation and timeliness of products served
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the management staff
Line Cook requirements and qualifications
- Previous experience working as a LINE Cook for 1 - 2 year(s) in high pace and volume outlets (Mandatory) CANDIDATES THAT DONT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Culinary school diploma (Preferred, but not mandatory)
- In-depth knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
Onural GroupPalm Springs, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.