Ontellus empowers insurance carriers, self-insured corporations and law firms to reduce costs, make informed decisions and accelerate claims resolution. As the nation’s largest, privately-held records retrieval provider, Ontellus leverages decades of experience and cutting-edge technology to deliver impactful products and client-centric services within industry-leading turnaround times.
In coordination with account management, acts as a day to day relationship liaison between the company and carrier client; Works in a proactive and consultative role to educate and enhance the client user experience through demonstration of Ontellus services and products. Provides regular reporting on KPI’s, exceptions, and incidents. Direct deployment and oversight, of carrier strategy, to assigned CSS resources.
- Proactive strategy development & deployment in line with maximizing customer satisfaction through account hygiene, timely responses, effective incident resolution, and record retrieval within contracted SLA; direct day-to-day management of assigned CSS & RRS resources; balances workload between the CSSs
- Primary interface to Implementations & Strategic Account Management (SAM)
- Partners with implementation ensuring successful customer implementation over & post first 100 days after launch
- Manage internal / external Incidents & escalations; owns to resolution
- Carrier specific performance through audits, coordinating customer depo dates
- Communicating and training CSS team on Carrier specific needs, communicating Carrier performance results
- Provide Weekly CS Performance Detail Incident reporting to SAMs weekly
- Identifies, diagnose, and course correct issue trends and establishes preventative measures to mitigate future instances
- Firm-level order management & account hygiene; proactively audit orders and compare to the depo dates or aged orders; Handle the day to day interactions with SAM & Carrier level leadership
- Builds and maintain relationships with the clients via email as well as over the phone.
- Conduct customer case reviews and takes proactive steps to resolve any internal or client issues
- Communicate all necessary information to clients in a timely manner using the appropriate communication method i.e. email or phone.
- Contact clients for missing or additional information needed to proceed with initial order.
- Maintain a consistent line of communication regarding clients with the Business Development/Sales Team.
- Coordinate efforts of client service specialist and other departments to handle urgent client inquiries or case issues
- Ensure client preferences are documented and updated into the computer’s operating system.
- Identify root causes of client case issues and research to resolve other cases with same root cause
- Notify supervisor/manager of any patterns of errors identified in computer system or workflow.
- Document all client/custodial contacts and other notes accurately in the computer’s operating system.
- Follow workflows identified in department procedure manual.
- Keep track of correspondence sent, received, or requiring further action using Outlook.
- Coordinates with Strategic Account Manager and Key Account Manager to maximize customer benefit of using Ontellus
- Maintain business confidentiality relative to pricing, promotion, customer lists, and methods of distribution.
- ABA Paralegal Certified and/or broad depth knowledge of internal company systems and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field plus 3 years of client services experience within the industry or equivalent
- High detail orientation and strong oral, written, and phone communication skills
- Strong computer skills; ability to navigate through the Internet, MS Office, and email
- Ability to type 40+ WPM and enter data accurately.
- Ability to problem-solve with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding interpersonal skill with, peers, superiors, customers, vendors, and other partners.
- Ability to handle challenging client interactions.
- Ability to handle private health information confidentially and in line with company policies and procedures in compliance with HIPAA.
- Industry experience preferred in legal support services, medical record retrieval, or health information management.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ontellus offers its' Full-Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match.
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary, DOE.
Ontellus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ontellus requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening.