At Ontario Eco Smart, we view our purpose as saving the planet and enriching our customers’ lives through the convenience and efficiency of Smart Home Programs. This aspiration is shared by our entire organization and every member thereof. We believe strongly that every facet of the Ontario Eco Smarts’ organization plays a critical role in furthering the company’s mission and purpose.
If you can demonstrate the following skills we want to hear from you:
- Clear communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Patient and attentive to clients’ needs.
- The ability to build relationships with clients.
- Goal orientated focus.
- Passion for creating the ultimate customer service experience.
- Positive attitude, self-driven.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent organization skills.
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience, help build our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through amazing customer service as well a passion for Ontario Eco Smart
What you can expect:
- A flexible schedule that is only during the day, and alternating weekends off.
- Full-time hours.
- Annual bonus paid quarterly.
- Benefits (Health care, Dental and Vision)
- Paid holidays, sick time,
Job Type: Full-time
Experience : Retail or outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)