Onsite is growing our reach to better serve the amazing people we are honored to join on their healing journey! With that comes an opportunity to grow our core team. We thrive in a unique, family fun environment that puts the health of our culture above all else. We simply love what we do, and love the people we do it with!
We invite dynamic and inspiring individuals who would like to join a team that truly enjoys the passion that comes with our work but strives to keep a healthy balance with our life. Be a part of the Onsite experience where family, you, and life come first, and as an added big bonus, we get to help some amazing folks along the way.
We offer an excellent benefits package to full-time employees.
The Admissions Specialist is responsible educating, advising, and selling referents and the public on Onsite programs and services, potential client and family relations, referral relations, etc. The Admissions Specialist will work cross-functionally with Business Development, Clinical, Finance and Programming teams to meet the needs of program participants and the marketplace.
Education and/or Experience:
High school education with college level training preferred; Marketing and Sales experience preferred; Knowledge of 12 Step/recovery/counseling process and services with ability to communicate those in a professional manner strongly preferred.
Overview of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain mutually beneficial relationships with referents, potential clients, and families and supporters of potential clients; meet with professionals to present our services via phone, office visits, Skype email, etc.; attend events and present services if needed
- Log information as needed into database
- Assist with overall intake and admissions process, including with client advice and counsel determination of appropriate program placement for clients, problem solving, decisioning incoming client special needs, etc.; Greet incoming clients as needed; Follow up with interested clients, therapists and referents
- Participate in after care, evaluation and follow up with clients as needed; attend program openings and closings as needed
- Communicate program numbers with office staff each week
- Take after hour and weekend calls as part of rotation
Please email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com .