OMG, LLC is a first class, service oriented organization that delivers value and excellence to our customers while enhancing the community. As such, we strive to demonstrate the following: Excellence in all we do; “Can do” attitude; Teamwork; Openness in communication; Honesty, Integrity and Candor; Positive attitude; Excellent attendance record; Promptness and a Strong work ethic. Our reputation for the highest level of quality and service rests 100% on the efforts of our employees. In order to continue our growth and success, we must constantly look to add high-caliber individuals to our team.
The employee in this position is responsible for sorting, processing and/or delivery of mail. Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment and will be expected to uphold the Standards of Service and best practices developed by OMG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and log accountable incoming mail/overnights on a daily basis.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Perform mail delivery tasks.
- Process outgoing mail according to Postal requirements.
- Sort Company mail, specific bulletins and correspondence.
- Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services and prompt assistance
- Ensure the delivery of faxes/parcels in a timely manner
- Immediate attention given to clients entering Mail Center
- Adhere to the Standards of Excellence
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Field Support Supervisor or Account Manager
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Multi-tasking abilities in dealing with several projects at one time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints/situations
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of postal equipment preferred
- Familiarity with USPS general guidelines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc.)
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- The ability to lift approximately 50lbs. on a regular basis.
OMG, LLC reserves the right to revise and alter this job description as needed.
Monday-Friday 830am to 530pm
No Weekends No Holidays
Onsite Management Group