Onsite Management Group Fairfield, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OMG, LLC is a first class, service oriented organization that delivers value and excellence to our customers while enhancing the community. As such, we strive to demonstrate the following: Excellence in all we do; “Can do” attitude; Teamwork; Openness in communication; Honesty, Integrity and Candor; Positive attitude; Excellent attendance record; Promptness and a Strong work ethic. Our reputation for the highest level of quality and service rests 100% on the efforts of our employees. In order to continue our growth and success, we must constantly look to add high-caliber individuals to our team.
The employee in this position should be primarily focused on providing excellent customer service which requires the incumbent to adhere to a daily delivery schedule between the main location and satellite locations. This position will require delivery of lab specimens, medical records, x-rays, surgical equipment and/or mail. Communication between team members is critical due to the sensitive nature of some of these items. Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment and will be expected to uphold the Standards of Service and best practices developed by OMG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to a timed and STAT delivery schedule and determine priority of STAT calls
- Maintain a log of STAT delivery and pick-up times
- Work closely with customers to meet their needs
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle daily
- Perform a complete vehicle inspection report prior to every shift; reports are submitted to the manager daily
- Adhere to disaster recovery plan for continued business operations
- Adhere to HIPAA regulations in accordance with Federal Law
- Adhere to Standard Operating Procedures for site
- Adhere to the Standards of Excellence
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by the Account Manager and/or Mail Operations Supervisor
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting
- Ability to learn skills quickly
- Multi-tasking abilities in dealing with several projects at one time
- Attention to detail
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints/situations
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong initiative required; ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and good driving record are required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Fine and/or gross motor skills, including the ability to grasp, lift and/or carry or otherwise move packages on a standard wheeled cart with a load capacity of 100lbs.
- Ability to walk, bend, kneel, stand, and/or sit for an extended period of time
- Manual dexterity required for operating office machinery (phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc)
- The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects.
- The ability to lift approximately 50lbs. on a regular basis.
OMG, LLC reserves the right to revise and alter this job description as needed.
Monday - Friday 6am to 230pm
Onsite Management Group
BusinessView all jobs at Onsite Management Group