Note: This position is located in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Sales Executive
Ambitious, energetic Sales Executive to expand our clientele. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an organizational focus and the ability to multitask. Must be comfortable negotiating with and presenting to C-Level Executives (Fortune 2000s). The ideal candidate understands B2B sales, business strategy, and market trends.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prospect and develop new leads
- Organize sales visits
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Develop account strategies including growth plans, budget and project timelines
- Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings, as directed
- Meet quarterly quotas for annualized recurring revenue
- Negotiate contracts and services
- Manage and log all sales activity via Salesforce
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results, as needed
- Present favorable impression of self and company in an ethical, professional manner.Reports and trends feedback from customers to management with recommended actions if applicable
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in information technology sales and preferred
- Demonstrated drive for success with a solid work ethic
- Continuous motivation to learn to develop and apply new skills
- Critical thinking that produces creative client solutions
- Professional written and verbal communication
- 1+ years sales experience
Job duties involve sitting, standing, walking, repetitive motion, and dexterity. Job duties involve substantial time spent viewing computer displays.
Working Conditions: Work is primarily in an office environment. Some overtime may be required, no more than 25% annual.