Principal IT Change Management
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Principal IT Change Management
Location: Houston, Primarily remote
Duration: Perm Placement
The Office of Information Technology is seeking a highly motivated and competent professional to join our team as an Organizational Change Enablement Leader. The primary responsibilities for this newly created position include hands-on contribution and servant leadership of OCM (Organizational Change Management) aspects of project efforts involving technology across the organization. In addition to supporting project efforts the successful candidate will lead build-out of Organizational Change Management capability within the Office of Information Technology.
The Office of Information Technology strives to be a trusted partner and thought leader. Enabling our stakeholder community to successfully navigate technology-driven change is a critical component to living this vision. This leader will perform a key role in the organization.
This position is largely remote, though some on-site presence in various work locations across is required from time to time, dependent on project activity.Job Duties
- This position will collaborate across all levels of the organization in establishing an IT change management practice and delivery process / toolset.
- Through servant leadership, this role will champion adoption of good change management practices which support organizational change needs resulting from IT product and service delivery to clients.
- In contributing to and supporting project efforts this position drives change management scope of key initiatives requiring senior leader experience and change management expertise.
- As an expert in the field of organizational change management this leader will draw upon extensive experience and education to provide mentorship and guidance to OIT Team members, driving development and adoption of change management practices.
- In order to be effective and understand the environment, this position will also work to maintain and grow key business relationships through the college community.
- The selected candidate will demonstrate an excellent working knowledge of OCM aspects of technology projects, and advanced MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) suite skills.
- This leader must have demonstrated mastery of all forms of communication. In addition, the successful candidate will have broad OCM experience in deployment of technologies, from productivity tools (i.e. Microsoft O365 capabilities - Microsoft Teams, Teams Voice, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.) to software solutions (ERP, etc.) and infrastructure deployment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization is critical.
- Influences senior stakeholders across functions to agree and accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
- This position will both support active project efforts and lead adoption of new OCM practices within OIT.
- They will need to have a broad experience base to draw upon, and have a solid grasp of OCM-related project management fundamentals.
- Bachelor's degree. Four years of relevant experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Eight years of relevant experience.
Academic / healthcare experience
Employer requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Onset Technologies LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Onset Technologies LLC