Join a team where you make a difference!
Customer Service Specialist
Our small well established family owned and operated company needs a permanent fulltime customer service specialist to join our team. Our customer service specialists are responsible for providing our customers with a best in class experience through telephone and email support. Responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Provide solutions for customer inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Order entry and follow up
- Promote company products and generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Vendor management
- Other office duties
If you have a passion for customer service and are dedicated to providing outstanding service and solutions, come join our team where you make a difference.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to manage a diverse set of tasks in a small, busy office environment
- Desire to work in a high paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with problem solving and resolving conflict
- Strong knowledge and skills of computers, software, and applications
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- All skills listed above
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Principals only. Recruiters, please do NOT contact this job poster.
Why Work Here?Our family owned and operated company distributes Prescription Packaging and Pharmacy Supplies to retail, compounding and long term care pharmacies.
Fantastic Monday through Friday Office Hours - Unique Close-knit, Friendly, and Casual Environment