We are looking for a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our high quality, collaborative engineering team. You will work with product managers and other business stakeholders to build, improve and maintain our rich applications and mentor junior engineers.
- Help develop and enhance strategic applications (senior living directory, lead management, contact center, etc...)
- Experience with Linux system administration and management of AWS to keep our sites and servers online.
- Employ Agile methodologies to continuously provide value to customers
- Mentor interns and less senior engineers and perform code reviews
- Be willing to become an expert in whatever tech is necessary to get the job done
- You are passionate about engineering hygiene and operational excellence
- You have at least 5 years of web and backend programming experience
- You're are curious, inquisitive and challenges the status quo
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- You are experienced and proficient with Ruby On Rails (or similar such as Python and Django)
- Experience in React, GraphQL (server side and client side), MySQL and Postgres is a plus