Customer Success Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Our growing company is looking for dynamic individuals that can help meet our increasing workload. We strive to provide world-class service to our clients by supplying critical environmental health and safety (EHS) information that our clients use to keep their employees safe. Our team directly helps ensure the safety of hundreds of thousands of workers around the globe so that they can go home to their families and loved ones. Due to the nature of our work, attention to detail is of critical importance. We need dedicated driven team members that will help in a variety of ways. Specific responsibilities fall into two primary areas: Customer Success and Document Validation.
We work in a team environment however each person contributes to the overall company by working independently. You need to be self-motivated and disciplined to be able to complete projects on your own. Additionally due to the nature of our work project priorities can shift quickly based on client demand. Flexibility in shifting between competing priorities is important. The ability to manage time and balance these projects is also critical. Likewise, it is critical to be a good listener and to be an even better note-taker. We strive to concisely, but accurately document our rationale and notes for all of our interactions with outside parties.
This involves handling client requests through a variety of channels. Mostly this work will be by processing web-based helpdesk submissions. Additionally, we also field phone calls as well as live chat sessions directly from our web application. You will be expected to provide a cheerful disposition while efficiently handling client requests. This will involve a large portion of data entry work. It will also involve some detective work to truly understand what the client is asking for and to be able to process or route the inquiry effectively. This will also involve first-line technical support to help clients troubleshoot how our web application is working in their environment. Additionally, this may also involve projects related to bringing on new client systems as well as assisting existing clients with projects as they come up. A large portion of this position will be in acting as a liaison between the client and various team members including developers, technical support, project management, client fulfillment, and accounting. The focus will be on making the client feel heard and valued and supporting them to a successful outcome.
Document QC / Data Entry / Validation
The other main area of this work is document validation. This involves using our web-based system to research older safety documents and reaching out to chemical manufacturers to request updated document revisions. This will involve Internet research and sleuthing skills, as well as strong communication skills to be able to make phone calls and email requests and follow up over the life cycle of the request process. This is directly coupled with the customer service aspect of the position as validation requests can be initiated by a customer’s question.
Additionally, this will potentially involve data entry work and providing various forms of quality control/assurance over documents and related processes. This type of work typically will be completed when not handling immediate client-facing interactions. Depending on the client and internal needs these work priorities may change often to provide the best experience to our clients.
- Imperative to have strong written and verbal communication skills. This is the top requirement for this position. Correct grammar and spelling as well as proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to navigate the internet and basic computer skills including strong typing skills. Typing skills include the use of a numeric keypad.
- Should have a strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Documents.
- Ability to retain skills and system knowledge learned on the job.
- Possesses strong multitasking skills with the ability to perform work precisely as well as timely.
- Must have strong organizational skills and management of workload.
- Should be a self-starter who can work independently.
- Must always be punctual and responsible for one's self.
- Performs other related duties as needed.
- Must be in the greater Eugene, OR metropolitan area to accommodate the potential of returning to an in-office setting.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Working hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Pacific time Monday through Friday.
- Work is currently from home, but may switch back to in-office in the future.
- You will need a quiet place to work with reliable high-speed Internet.
- KHA will provide all needed equipment including a computer/monitor/headset.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- The salary band is $32k to $39k annually.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability Insurance Options
- 401k offered with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Online-SDS by KHA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?