Growth Advisor, Franchisee
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Online Image helps transform businesses by driving unmatched growth through digital marketing.
We are an energetic, forward-looking company that is totally disrupting digital marketing and what our clients can expect for sales leads and growth. We would love for you to be a part of our journey and our client’s experience. You would be joining a company with a long history of success and a solid path for growth. This allows you to master your role while also having a path for development and achieving your potential.
Online Image delivers value to our clients through multiple services but all are focused on our Client Search Optimization (CSO) service. Our innovative in-house technology and approach combined create unprecedented page-one search engine results with client conversion rates over 5x similar agencies. Simply put, our results are unmatched.
Our team works from our office in Murray Utah and we have a highly collaborative and supportive culture. You’ll be part of a team that is focused on success together while still being responsible for individual goals.
As the name implies, our Growth Advisors are focused on helping our clients grow their businesses through the use of Online Image’s digital marketing products and solutions. You will be key to understanding the client’s needs, informing and guiding them through the Online Image process. Your expertise helps educate and retain these clients while walking them through their growth journey including showing them new areas to grow and evolve their business. Your day-to-day is spent analyzing your client's performance, talking with them or messaging them their status and updates, and assigning tasks to the rest of our team to ensure your clients’ continued growth.
About the Role
- Act as the point of contact for clients for our digital marketing services
- Be an expert on our tools, processes, and our unique added value
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Explain the Return-on-Investment from our services as it relates to the client's investment
- Address client queries effectively and promptly
- Delight the clients and maintain excellent client service
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- Analyze client data and provide insights to support the growth of their business
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and assist in the application of best practices for clients
- Contribute to cross-functional teams, including creative, technical, and analytics, to deliver high-quality results for clients
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Must physically work in the office in Murray, Utah
- 2-5 years of customer service experience
- 2-5 years of phone experience
- 1-5 years of account management
Bonus Skills - Bring these to the interview and things are getting really exciting!
- Background in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels, including search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media, and email marketing
- Google Tools knowledge or certifications: (Analytics, Ads, Tag Manager, Trends)
- Account management or sales experience
Paid Time Off (PTO), Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (partially paid by the company), Life Insurance, Company holidays and floating holiday, 401K, Short and Long term disability, cell phone savings plan, and others
Starting at $45,000, not including performance incentives
We're a fun, dynamic, and evolving Digital Growth Agency with a passion for helping our clients succeed. We would love to hear from you!
Online ImageSalt Lake City, UT
Get fresh Growth Advisor, Franchisee jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.