We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
· Develop sales territory via face-to-face, customer calls, telemarketing and e-mail.
· Maintain a minimum call schedule for A, B, C accounts (A = weekly, B = monthly, C = quarterly).
· Sell parts, service, rentals and allied lines.
· Achieve established targets assigned by manager.
· Establish and develop conquest plan for 5 target accounts in territory.
· Quote recommended repairs from PM’s.
· Review service fleet reports with customer as required.
· Complete company training.
· Utilize all available company web sites to reference information pertinent to the position.
· Maintain complete contact database in Outlook for all customers and prospects within territory.
· Follow-up and feedback when v-cards of sales leads are received from telemarketing.
· Assist with collection of invoices past 60 days.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sciences, or related field required.
· Minimum of 4 years of prior sales experience with proven success record; preferably prior experience selling
· material handling or similar equipment.
· Knowledge of territory geography highly desirable.
· The ability to set and execute growth driven strategy.
· Ability to work independently with the capability to prioritize assignments.
· Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills.
· Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation, and ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
· Drives Results
· Builds Networks
· Action Oriented
· Instills Trust
· Customer Focus
· This position is expected to travel approximately 25% - 50%.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to enroll in our Teammate Benefits which include:
$5 Doctor's Office Copays
Free Dental & Vision
Hurry and call or come in to learn how to apply!