SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
The Sunrise Sales Manager is responsible for the sales growth of the organization. This person will be the key to the development of current and future customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In cooperation with the GM, establish objectives on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Responsible for making weekly sales calls to potential and existing customers.
- Responsible for establishing a plan weekly to visit accounts on the opportunity list.
- Responsible for completing required weekly reports to GM.
- Assist the sales-team in daily operations to include new account set up, customer retention reviews, special events, and customer management requests and completion of daily tasks.
- Manage and inspect brands and package rotation, displays, and stock in assigned accounts.
- Responsible for completing all administrative internal paperwork related employees, customers and company property.
- Directly manage Route Supervisors.
- Maintain proper routing schedules for maximum efficiency along with the assistance of Route Supervisors.
- Manage weekly cases of returned products, and spoils not to exceed established goals set by management
- Manage weekly warehouse inventory to ensure proper stock and eliminate waste.
- Assist GM in interviewing employee candidates.
- Maintain positive and productive moral in the department.
- Timely completion of all paperwork to include equipment move orders, PO’s, check request, and other internal communication needing approval.
- Manage and coordinate distribution of sales equipment.
- Manage proper Fleet maintenance.
- Assist in market duties when needed.
- Maintain good driving record.
- Maintain good background check for customer sites as required.
- Responsibilities may be subject to change according to the expectation of SVGM.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· College degree, preferred.
· 3 years minimum sales experience.
· 2-5 years of Supervisor experience
· Beverage or vending experience, a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Willing to relocate if necessary, in Texas.
· Bilingual, a plus.
· Must have good driving record.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Knowledge of beverage and vending software and systems
WORKING AND ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
· Will work in all types of environments including office, industrial, hospitals, etc.
· Outside sales
· Some lifting required, generally under 40lbs.
· Loading and unloading of product and equipment.