Network Systems Administrator
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
OnesourcePCS, LLC is looking for a full time Network Systems Administrator to support the NIGC Division of Technology (DoT) in Washington, DC.
- Monday thru Friday except Federal holidays
Job Specific Duties
- Install, configure, test and maintain servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Perform critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures
- Install firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment
- Create scripts for automation of common tasks
- Analyze equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Must have proven experience in a network administrator role
- Must have hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Must have excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Must have experience with firewalls, Internet VPN's remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Must have the ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Must have familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Must be great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
- Must have Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- Must have experience with preserving assets, information security and control structures
Our company has been operating for over 14 years and provides Information Technology engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical staffing to a variety of clients from the following industries: Federal Civilian and Defense Government Agencies (FLDOT, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy), Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, and Real Estate. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Get fresh Network System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.