OnesourcePCS, LLC Norfolk, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
OnesourcePCS, LLC is looking for a full time Data Analyst at Naval Station Norfolk, Norfolk, VA!
The Data Analyst shall assist the Force Surgeon in overseeing CNSL Force health programs through the collection, synthesis, presentation and statistical analysis of CNSL medical and non-medical databases to guide health care planning and medical surveillance. This position shall have access to the SIPR (Secure Internet Protocol Router) and shall collate, analyze and present data in order to monitor and improve current CNSL medical programs as well as identify gaps to guide development of new programs. The position shall assist in presenting findings to senior staff and assist in providing data products for communication plans to support CNSL Force approved programs.
- Monday – Friday during routine local working hours (0730 – 2000)
- 40 – hour work week
- Excludes Federal Holidays
Job Specific Duties
- Provide threat analysis and risk assessment studies combining data from multiple DOD, Navy and CNSL databases including the Military Health System Medical Data Repository (MDR), LIMDU-SMART, CNSL epidemiologic and surveillance databases, CNSL approved surveys, CNSL inspection reports, and CNSL classified databases including ship schedule and employment data. Threat and risk assessment shall include known current threats, projected threats, and requirements to include assessments of consequences providing prioritized and optimized recommendations when factors such as constrained resources (funding, manpower, time, or organizational constructs) do not allow full implementation of known methods for mitigation, improvements, or innovations solutions.
- Collect, input, analyze, organize, and troubleshoot data systems daily to meet the needs of the Force Surgeon and other CNSL leaders as well as provide programming and systems analysis and recommendations to verify that the data collection systems managed by CNSL meet all data objectives and are in accordance with current DoD policies required for any DoD data collection system.
- Provide and maintain detailed and proper documentation about the system including design, structure, functionality, and proper use.
- Documentation shall be required to be maintained for each system including all necessary requirements to meet DoD and DoN Information Assurance (IA) security practices and other DoD and DoN policy requirements of IT systems.
- Provide recommendations to improve and modify existing designs, standards, specifications, networks, databases, applications, systems, and tools.
- Develop or implement improvements with government approval in which the upgrade requirements to bio surveillance systems are driven by DoD and DON policy changes to provide improved Force Health Protection for CNSL ships and commands.
- Analyze policy changes and provide upgrade recommendations to improve existing CNSL bio surveillance systems.
- Monitor data sources, such as health surveys, health risk assessments, Physical Readiness Information Management System (PRIMS), clinical investigations, and the Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) to provide a descriptive, multi-level analyses and strategies for challenges related to accomplishing the combat and medical mission of CNSL.
- Provide analysis of Readiness Monitoring and assessment reports, to include analysis of readiness reporting procedures for CNSL operational units.
- Education - Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- Experience - Possess at least two years’ experience with large datasets and practical application of statistical analysis methods
- Possess and maintain a detailed practical knowledge in the use of database and statistical programs to include SAS analytic software.
- U.S. Citizen
- Possess and maintain current certification in American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS); American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Course; American Red Cross CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation); or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid government SECRET security clearance
Must possess and maintain the ability to physically climb steep stairs, navigate narrow passageways, and not possess any medical issue (such as severe claustrophobia) which may interfere with meeting personnel in the narrow confines of a U.S. Navy combat ship. These visits will be for a variety of reasons but may include conducting clinical care on the ship; meeting with ship leadership, medical and other personnel; evaluating onboard programs and equipment; and providing educational services to the crew.
Our company has been operating for over 14 years and provides Information Technology engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical staffing to a variety of clients from the following industries: Federal Civilian and Defense Government Agencies (FLDOT, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy), Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, and Real Estate. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at OnesourcePCS, LLC