Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
OnesourcePCS, LLC is looking for a full time Customer Service Representative in Bethesda, MD to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Carderock Division (NSWCCD). The Customer Service Representative will provide NMCI administration support to the NSWCCD West Bethesda and detachment sites.
The Customer Service Representative responsibilities will include:
- Delivering customer support services, including installation, troubleshooting, and customer assistance
- Creating/Deleting/Deactivating/Disabling/Modifying NMCI (user) Accounts on all NMCI environment networks
- Installing/Transferring/Upgrading NMCI-approved software on non-NMCI Core Build seats
- Providing end-user support for processing Move/Add/Change (MAC) requests and resolving NMCI Help Desk Tickets issues
- Contact with NSWCCD customers to obtain and process requests, to provide status on requests, and to provide clarification on routine issues
- Assisting in the daily operation of the Wireless and Multi-Functional Device (MFD) programs
- Providing financial reporting to division management,
- Updating User Profile Information in the Global Address List (GAL), Active Directory, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Qualifications / Certifications:
- Minimum of two (2) experience working with Microsoft Office 365, NMCI (or equivalent) systems (NET, and SRM), supporting the NMCI (or equivalent) contract to include ability to understand the contract
- One (1) of the following certifications:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security)
- CompTIA Security+ (CE)
- CompTIA A+ (CE)
- CompTIA Network+ (CE)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Certified Network Defender (CND)
- Experience documenting and tracking seat order and delivery status
- Experience promulgating changes and information to users
- Customer service skills as well as oral and written communication skills
- Certification or training in Microsoft Operating System
- Possess and maintain an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) I level Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) baseline certification
- Active Secret security clearance adjudicated at a Tier 3 (T3) level at the time of application
Our company has been operating for over 14 years and provides Information Technology engineering and support services, Healthcare IT, and clinical staffing to a variety of clients from the following industries: Federal Civilian and Defense Government Agencies (FLDOT, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy), Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, and Real Estate. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Benefits and Perks
OnesourcePCS, LLC offers exceptional benefits, including competitive compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, a 401(k), and semi-monthly direct deposit.
EOE, including disability/vets.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?