This Demand Planning position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner will oversee the component and finished product production planning for new and existing products. Develop and execute product demand plans to meet organization goals. The Demand Planner works with the sales team and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy. Maintain demand plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands. Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities. Mentor and train other team-members as needed. Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers and sales management as required.
Essential Functions - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages SKU level forecasts using multiple sources of quantitative and qualitative data including forecasts, future orders, historical sales and feedback from sales and marketing teams.
- Builds 12 – 24-month sales forecast that incorporates multiple sources of information such as forecasts at varying horizons, marketing insights, internal forecasts for the aftermarket and promotions, historical sales and transitional information such as NPO (new product launch) and EOL (end of life).
- Consults with functional teams such as sales, marketing, operations, finance and product management to obtain relevant data and insights on demand.
- Leads Demand meetings with Sales, Quality, Engineering and Supply to review forecast error, future forecasts and ensures EOL, NFI and replacement products are properly account for in the forecast.
- Integrates the Demand review results into the final business planning process.
- Accurately loads forecast into the MRP system to drive appropriate requirements.
- Drives improvement in company’s key metrics such as forecast accuracy, fill rate, inventory turns, SMOG and EBITDA.
- Supports business marketing, inventory and production strategies and organizational / supply chain improvement opportunities to meet market needs and company growth initiatives.
- Leads and / or participates in cross-functional projects.
- Develops and maintains constructive and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders, including customers.
- Actively participates in the S&OP process to ensure efficient balancing of supply and demand
- Reduces excess inventory items to minimal levels through collaboration with sales team and proper inventory ordering practices
- Competent in the use of MRP/ERP systems such as Elite/ITopia, SAP, JDE or similar
- Power user in Excel and ideally using Microsoft Access or similar DBMS software
- College or University degree preferred – B.A., B.B. A, B. Com etc.
- Excellent Communication
- Highly Organized and Analytical
- Creative & Resourceful
- Business Acumen
- Ability to Influence
- Presentation Skills
- Confident Self-Starter
Great Benefits Package
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
LEAD | COMMUNICATE | HAVE FUN
ONEIDA Hospitality Group (formerly known as Crown Brands, LLC.) is a manufacturer and marketer of high-quality food service and hospitality tabletop and small-wares products for front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house. In addition to the ONEIDA brand, ONEIDA Hospitality Group is a collection of other distinguished brands including Update International, Tomlinson Industries, Focus Foodservice, Johnson Rose and Co-Rect. ONEIDA is a well-recognized and respected brand leader, deeply rooted in its history with a commitment to our strong heritage as we set our sights on the future.
Our VISION: We are deeply rooted in our strong heritage and setting our sights on the future. ONEIDA Hospitality Group is focused on delighting industry champions in hospitality by providing best-in-class products and superior customer solutions.
Our MISSION: To inspire our employees to provide solutions that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Our VALUES: Accountability, Communication, Leadership, Open-Mindedness, Integrity/Respect/Trust